Please subscribe to our newsletter and social media to learn when the next event will be held
The Ecocentric Design workshops include a wide range of topics that will help you in your journey to transforming and improving your home environment.
- Tips for energy saving.
- Tips for water saving.
- Retrofit: a whole house approach.
- Solid wall insulation.
- Ventilation, airtightness and draught proofing.
- Windows, over five ways to improve efficiency.
- Damp and mould, risks for the property and for the residents.
- Air quality and toxicity at home.
- Chemicals at home and sustainable cleaning products.
- Energy efficient lighting and appliances.
- Building materials, natural and synthetic .
- Epigenetics, how your environment affects your genes.
- Renewable energy.
- Testing and monitoring techniques.
- Daylighting, colour and home office design.
- Thermal comfort, over five ways that influence how we feel.
- Thermal zoning, intelligent management.
- Grow your own herbs and foods inside and outside.
- Water saving tools and rainwater harvesting.
- Waste and composting.
- Hygiene, food safety and health.
- Laundry and drying.
- Allergens at home.
- Safety, gas boilers and carbon monoxide.
- Home acoustics.
- How to recognise the construction type of your home.
- Beyond your home, pollution, acoustics, safety, flood risk.